Archive | #100happydays RSS feed for this section

#100happydays

16 Apr

#100happydays1

That’s the question asked by the 100 Happy Days website.

The idea is simple. Every day for 100 days, take a picture of something that makes you happy and upload it.

What do you get out of it?  According to the website you’ll feel luckier for what you have, be in a better mood, become more optimistic and even fall in love!

Only 29% of people who tried the challenge succeeded.  The remaining 71% said they were too busy.  Have we become too busy to be happy?

I think I need to find out – the 100 happy days challenge starts today…

http://100happydays.com/